IT consulting services are advisory services that help clients assess different technology strategies and, in doing so, align their technology strategies with their business or process strategies.
These services support customers’ IT initiatives by providing strategic, architectural, operational and implementation planning.
- Strategic planning includes advisory services that help clients assess their IT needs and formulate system implementation plans.
- Architecture planning includes advisory services that combine strategic plans and knowledge of emerging technologies to create the logical design of the system and the supporting infrastructure to meet customer requirements.
- Operational assessment/benchmarking include services that assess the operating efficiency and capacity of a client’s IT environment.
- Implementation planning includes services aimed at advising customers on the rollout and testing of new solution deployments.
Our expertise is in the following fields:
- New IT Assessment and Framework
- Proof of Concept/Early MVP
- Roadmaps (e.g. Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence)
- Blueprint and User Narratives
- Technology/Vendor Selection
- Analysis and Design
- Solution Architecture
- Solution Options
- Complex Program Management/ Diagnosis and Recovery
- Technology Change Management
- Enterprise Architecture Planning
- EA Lifecycle management by TOGAF and Zachman architectures
- IT cryptology